Saturday, February 3, 2007

Entering the Blog World

Talk about flyin by the seat of your pants. Norann sent me a blog of a friend of hers and I enjoyed it so much I thought I would do my own. At least that's what I feel like doing today. Those of you who know me well know the odds of me continuing a faithful blog over the long run are about as good as the odds of the Saint's winning a Super Bowl (there's a little hope).

I've titled my blog Love4Ministries based our mission statement at Norris Ferry Community Church where our mission is to glorify God by Loving Christ, Christians, Neighbors, Nations. We seek to glorify God with His own love. Christ is our greatest love and we love helping others discover His all-satisfying love. It is love to the 4th power. Love 4 Christ. Love 4 Christians. Love 4 Neighbors. Love 4 Nations.

I pray this blog will become an effective tool which will help you grow in love with Christ, Christians, Neighbors, and Nations.

What 'cha think?

No comments: